- All albums sales are counted to charts such as Hanteo and Oricon.
- Prices are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Prices are stated in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- No Payment = No Order
- Full payment must be made.
- No back outs after I had sent in your orders.
- Refunds will made if the goods are out of stocks.
- All posters are subject to availability.
- Goods once sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless otherwise.
- Any Albums or Merchandises you are looking for is not stated on the site, do send me an email and I will try my best to help you find it!
- Items are expected to arrive within 2-3 weeks after I had sent in the orders. However, there might be delays at supplier side, hence please be patient with me.
- Note that all emails will be replied within 72 hours unless otherwise.
- When on hiatus, emails and comments might not be replied. My apologies. Pre-orders that are open during hiatus will proceed accordingly and emails will be replied within 48 hours unless otherwise.
- All payment made must be in Singapore Dollars.
- Payment can be made by POSB/DBS Bank transfer, I-Banking, Cash deposit, Concealed cash (please email me if you’re opting for this option) or PayPal.
- Buyers who opt for PayPal will have to bear the PayPal fees.
- Payment details will be sent to you after I had received your order form.
- Once you have placed your order, please proceed your payment. If not, your orders will not be processed/cancelled.
- All items will be shipped by Singapore Post Limited (SingPost).
- Local courier options will be available soon!
- All pre-order items will only be shipped after the item’s release date and when the stocks has arrived.
- Buyers who are opting for postage are recommended to opt for registered postage.
- Kpopseasons will not be liable for any missing packages should you opt for a non-tracking delivery method (e.g normal postage).
- Buyers would also have to pay additional postage fees if the items are too heavy.
- All registered postage will be provided with a tracking number.
- Do note that all posters are mostly likely to be ship separately. Hence, there will be additional charges. Do let me know if you’d like to purchase poster tubes.
> Singaporean Buyers
- Registered postage are highly recommended as lost packages will not be held responsible by Kpopseasons.
- For 1 Album/Merchandise, normal postage fee is $2.00 while registered postage is $4.00. If item(s) is/are too heavy, there will be additional charges especially for items such as photo books.
- All posters shipped will be rolled. Posters are shipped separately from other items such as albums.
- Do let me know if you wished to purchase poster tubes.
> International Buyers
- All payments are only accepted in Singapore Dollars (SGD). Please convert the prices of the items to your country’s currency by yourself.
- Do note that all prices stated are excluded of shipping fees.
- Payments can be made either via PayPal or Bank transfer.
- Please take note that all PayPal fees or Bank transfer fees are to be bear by the buyers.
- The PayPal fees rate for international buyers are 4.4% + SGD $0.50.
- Shipping fees are dependent where you are located at and how heavy are your items.
- Do note that all posters shipped will be rolled. Posters are shipped separately from other items such as albums. Do let me know if you wished to purchase poster tubes.
- Your total amount will be calculated after I have confirmed your order and shipping details.
- Registered postage is highly recommended as lost packages will not be held responsible by Kpopseasons.
- For buyers who wish to opt for meet-ups, it will be held at Admiralty MRT station only.
- Buyers may also self collect their items under my block, which is around 5 mins away from Admiralty MRT station and near Greenwood Primary School. Further details will be given when your item(s) had arrived if you opt for self collection.